Re: Samsung HW-N950 Subwoofer Static

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So how can I solve the issue ? 😩 it's the same issue as the guy mention above 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe they ended up using a wired connection for the living room so there was no Wi-Fi interference. If you turn off your router, does the symptom persist? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It doesn't let me reply on the latest post.. so you are saying just reset my modem? Turn it off and on? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our apologies for the issues when replying, we are working to correct these issues.

I am not, if you turn it off and keep it off, do you notice static? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

100% wired ethernet to whatever source you are streaming your content from. Ran a cable from my router to my apple tv 4k and the distortion/cutting out rear speakers issue is resolved.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

anyone find a solution to this static issue yet? spend a good chunk of change only to have this static issue creep up during movies is horrible.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello... I am having the same static issue coming only from my Subwoofer. Although I am glad a hard wired ethernet connection solved the other customer's problem, I don't believe I or many of us are experiencing the same issue. If I connect my phone or any other device via Bluetooth, I still get the same exact static as I do via Wif or HDMI. If I am connecting via BT, the issue should not have to do with HDMI or wifi. Has anyone else figured another solution? Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue. I talked with support and they said to plug it directly into the wall outlet, still didn't help. Left if unlplugged to reset while on vacation, still didn't help, did "ID resets" from the subwoofer every time I heard crackle but it came back. Bought power conditioners to plug satellite speakers and sub into but it came back. I have an orbi mesh network WiFi router with a satellite. Router on second floor, satellite on first. What has seemed to work for me (fingers crossed) is moving my satellite from first floor to the basement and I can vaguely recall the issue starting right when I switched  from my asus AC1900 single WiFi router to the mesh net gear orbi. My guess is there is too much interference/noise with WiFi signals that mess with the soundbar talking via Bluetooth to the subwoofer. Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did this worked for you? Even when you play music via Bluetooth? I'm having this issue and I don't know what to do... please help