JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Soundbar wont connect to blueooth

(Topic created: 12-06-2022 09:15 AM)
Niegel
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
So I just received my Samsung Soundbar Q6CB. It was easy to setup but been struggling to connect via bluetooth. It keeps on failing. I can find it on discovery when BT pairing is initiated but I never got it to connect anywhere. 

What other troubleshooting can i do?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Home Theater
Make sure your phone if you connecting it to it. Is not paired or active with Amy other Bluetooth. If it's your TV. Go in tv settings and look for your soundbar. I paired mine with my phone first then paired it to the tv
Niegel
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
Im made sure its not paired with another device. I wanted to set it up as a bluetooth for my google nest mini since this one is not a smart speaker. But it keeps on failing to connect.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how connecting the soundbar to your google nest will be useful. But sometimes there can be issues with connecting to devices like that especially if they're not in the same room. You can find more information below about the connectivity of the soundbar. I would recommend making sure that the soundbar can connect to your phone and your TV first to make sure there are no other Bluetooth issues with the soundbar. 

If none of this helps then this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes