JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Adjusting Crisper & Crisper + Drawers on Bespoke 4 Door RF29BB860012AA

(Topic created: 09-14-2023 01:56 PM)
user1pwqcdsv4k
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Does anyone know if the temperature can be adjusted for either crisper or crisper+? 

I think I remember someone saying they had the family hub and they could change this, but I don't think my model can. Is there a way to confirm this? Thanks 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

A great question! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to the Samsung Community. So there are some BeSpoke models that do allow you to adjust the temperature of your Crisper drawer. It looks like only FlexCrisper drawers can adjust the temperature. Crisper drawers and Crisper+ do not have this function. For any members with the Flew Crisper drawer, you can visit the link here for details on operating the Flex Crisper Drawer. For your specific model Bespoke refrigerator. One of the main functions is the Flex Zone, which allows you to quickly change the temperature for Wine, Deli, and meats. And you can find details on that down below. If you have any further questions. Feel free to reach out to one of the Moderators in private messages.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088584/

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

A great question! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to the Samsung Community. So there are some BeSpoke models that do allow you to adjust the temperature of your Crisper drawer. It looks like only FlexCrisper drawers can adjust the temperature. Crisper drawers and Crisper+ do not have this function. For any members with the Flew Crisper drawer, you can visit the link here for details on operating the Flex Crisper Drawer. For your specific model Bespoke refrigerator. One of the main functions is the Flex Zone, which allows you to quickly change the temperature for Wine, Deli, and meats. And you can find details on that down below. If you have any further questions. Feel free to reach out to one of the Moderators in private messages.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088584/

0 Likes