JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Built-in microwave combination oven handle came off

(Topic created: 08-04-2020 11:13 AM)
cashworth
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My microwave handle has come off on one side. I cannot find anywhere on how to fix it.

This is what is listed on the manual for a model number:

NQ70M6650D/NQ709M7770D

Can someone please let me know how to fix it?

I have included a photo.

Thanks!20200804_120715.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The door will need to be removed and disassembled to correct this issue. We recommend having a qualified technician perform the repair. 

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

If you wish to perform the repair yourself, you can purchase the parts and service manual by reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or visiting samsungparts.com

View solution in context

5 Replies
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This type of issue will need to be addressed by having the unit serviced. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

You can also purchase parts and service manual by reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or visiting samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

cashworth
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

What would the part number be that I would need to get this fixed?

I really just need to know how to get the handle so I can tighten the screw. I hear the screw moving around.

petef
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My handle is coming loose as well. How do I tighten it without a service call? 

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The door will need to be removed and disassembled to correct this issue. We recommend having a qualified technician perform the repair. 

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

If you wish to perform the repair yourself, you can purchase the parts and service manual by reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or visiting samsungparts.com

userrHFvceisyj
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same problem.

Called Support after reviewing user and installation manual, then searching online. Nothing. Support said its in the manuals, I told them is not. They checked, verified it isnt. Then was told I needed to be transferred to parts for instructions since it isnt in the manual (They just didnt want to deal with it). Parts support told me what i already knew....They sell parts, not repair tutorials. Was then  transferred back to Samsung support. This is now going on well over an hour. The new support agent was very nice and polite. Took the time, but still no resolution. The rep called Service Quick and no one is available. I am not looking forward to dealing with them as they have a HORRIBLE rep on multiple review sites.

Customer support and repairs seems to be a major problem with samsung.

Not happy at all