JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dishwasher set LC code and needs to be reset

(Topic created on: 8/26/18 9:30 AM)
userNLUh4WaZKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My DW7000KM set the code LC.  I've solved that problem.  There is no leak.  The machine kep flashing the LC code and did nothing.  Eventually the machine started pumping itself out.  However the code won't stop flashing.  I need to reset that code and have the machine start once again.  How is that code reset?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@userNT7Pe2VjAK Take a look at these troubleshooting steps and let me know if they resolved your issue :)

• If you see a leak, see our guide for Dishwasher is leaking
  • If you're certain that there is not a leak:
    • If you recently moved the dishwasher, some water may have splashed near the sensor. Give it time to dry. If the noise of the dishwasher is bothersome, unplug it or turn it off at the circuit breaker.
    • If you've recently connected the dishwasher to garbage disposal, make sure the garbage disposal cap is removed.
    • Make sure the detergent dispenser has not been overfilled or extra detergent added outside of the dispenser.

If the above troubleshooting steps didn't help, here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service set up. http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

-If the unit is out of warranty, you can use the following link below to request service or contact our phone support line at 1-800-Samsung to have service set up for you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
102 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello @userNLUh4WaZKb, for any sort of reset we would usually recommend resetting the breaker.

0 Likes
userNLUh4WaZKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I unplugged it .... is that the same as a breaker reset?

0 Likes
userNLUh4WaZKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Unplugging it an waiting 15 min did not reset the code

0 Likes
user50tZN1vcD3
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

i took my sensor and taped it up in the dishwasher, tired of this stupid code error,  then turn power off to dishwasher for a day and all boots up fine, no error code

techie127
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

All right!

0 Likes
userNLUh4WaZKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just for grins I tripped the breaker, waited a while and then reset it.  That had no effect.  The code is still flashing.

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you, mind shooting us a message http://bit.ly/2Kp1D5J with the serial number so we can look into service repair options?

0 Likes
userNLUh4WaZKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This problem is all over the Internet, you youtube videos how to fix.  You have to remove the machine from the cabinet, remove a side panel, and snake a looooong skinnnny shop vac nozzle (had to make one) to suck out the 0.1 mm deep puddle in the catch pan.  The other option is remove the sensor in the pan that decides the 0.1 mm depe water is a problem.  That will be my next move, if this happens again.  

The manual is beyond useless for all the codes.  Providers zero information.  

Bottom line is this is a garbage design.  Last Samsung appliance I ever buy.  

userU2dWlVKTHr
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same problem. Removed dishwasher, removed pan and bone dry.. Put dishes in after being powered off for awhile and now it is stuck in LC mode again. POS..