JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does anyone know why Smart Things will not let me turn off “ice bites” in my Samsung refrigerator?

(Topic created: 09-04-2023 08:25 AM)
OhioSpyderman
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It works for the larger cubes, but not for the smaller bites.
If I go to the actual refridgerator controls and turn off the LOCK, then I can turn off the smaller bites.
I do not, however have to turn off the lock to change turn off (or on) the larger cubes.

Is this an app issue?

Bob.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to find a resolution for this yet. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team, as they will have the best tools and resources to help with this. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404. They should be able to confirm what features are currently available, as well as walk you through how to use and troubleshoot these features. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
StrobesAU
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I’m having the same problem! It thinks for a bit, then the toggle switches off and back on again.  I can’t figure it out!

Lazarof65
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same issue. I wish someone at Samsung would reply with an answer.

0 Likes
Sandy D
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just bought this refrigerator and have the same issue. Did you ever figure it out?

0 Likes
OhioSpyderman
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Unfortunately, no 😕

Bob.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to find a resolution for this yet. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team, as they will have the best tools and resources to help with this. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404. They should be able to confirm what features are currently available, as well as walk you through how to use and troubleshoot these features.