JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Family Hub 9 - unable to connect to samsung services

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
prime-nova78
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Since the Family Hub 9 update, i am unable to connect to Samsung services.

Keep getting error message stating servives are unavailable until connected to samsung account. While trying to connect to samsung account from settings- get an error that service is not available.

This is impacting Calendar, Smart Things etc.

Family Hub is able to connect to Wifi. Youtube and some apps work but ones with Samsung integration don't work.

Have tried restarting the hub a few times. 

Anyone else facing this or know of a solution?

2 Replies
ted_from_boston
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Similar issue, though I was unable to specifically log into the Shopping List.  I called  the SmartThings hotline.  Issue was SmartThings app on smart phone needed to be 'reset'.  The agent had me remove the refrigerator (family hub) from devices, then re-add it (which was a process as the app needed update the ios Settings to permit seeing exact location + connect to the refrigerator's wifi).  After I re-added the device -and- logged into the Life > Food section and answered all the questions, then I could open the Shopping List app on the refrigerator again.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! @prime-nova78 For us to determine the cause of your symptoms, you'll need to submit an error report via the Samsung Members App. Here's the link: https://www.samsung.com/my/support/apps-services/how-to-send-an-error-report-on-your-galaxy-device/

0 Likes