Original topic:

Family Hub Cooking Board Not Working

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 07:32 AM)
MIUser
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I love the cooking board.  It shows my meal plans for the week based on foods I like.  Recently, the board quit updating.  It shows the same picture and then it's blank for meal plans.  Deleted the board and re-added.  It briefly showed the screen it's supposed to display, but quickly reverted back to the old pic and no plans.  I selected the meal planner and deleted a bunch of meal plans going a few months back, but didnt help.  Anyone run into this issue by chance?

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, We're sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time getting the Cooking Board feature to work. Since the troubleshooting you tried has not resolved this, I recommend trying the steps in this link next: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001820/

Once you've tried these steps, if the Cooking Board feature is still not working, I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team directly. You can contact them by calling 1-866-813-2404. They will be able to walk you through any additional steps, as well as set up service if necessary.