Original topic:

Flex Duo range NX60A6751SS

(Topic created: Friday)
userJAXYlzoUZc
Constellation
Options

I purchased this range as an open box item and have had trouble with the burners being hard to light and the flame being uneven. They sent a Samsung tech yesterday who informed me that the person that returned it, converted it to propane and that the original orifices aren’t available as a kit and they’re unable to tell me what the original orifices were. Does anyone know if there is a kit to switch this back to natural gas or failing that, can tell me the orifice numbers for the 5 burners and the 2 for the dual ovens? Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend taking this back for a return if you are able depending on where this was purchased you may be able to return this. As for the parts you may be able to purchases them on samsungparts.com.

View solution in context

2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Are open box items returnable for being defective or are they sold as is?  If it's returnable, I'd return it and buy something else.  If it's not returnable, I'd try selling it; specifying that it is a natural gas range that has been converted to propane.  I'd also have to wonder at store that would take a return on a range that had been converted from it's original state.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend taking this back for a return if you are able depending on where this was purchased you may be able to return this. As for the parts you may be able to purchases them on samsungparts.com.