Original topic:

Got my "refund," What Now?

(Topic created: 04-09-2023 01:30 PM)
liegl85
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Purchased an entire Samsung kitchen bundle (fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher) directly from Samsung, and took delivery at the end of January. Everything has been great minus the fridge; ice maker never worked from day 1. Long story short, after 4 failed repair attempts, Samsung issued me a credit to purchase a new fridge back on 3/24, and haven't heard from them since on what to do with my old fridge. What have those with the same refund process done with this? I sent an email to the refunds department, and waiting on an answer. Would like this thing out of my garage, whether it's Samsung picking it up, or me unloading it to someone else who doesn't want ice. 

PS, replaced this fridge with a Bespoke that got delivered yesterday. Its an incredible fridge with, most importantly, WORKING ice maker. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
liegl85
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I got ahold of Samsung and they didn't want the fridge back.

BTW, the bespoke was a great choice. We love that fridge!

View solution in context

6 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
They should have taken the return with them that's how they did with a tv they replaced for me
0 Likes
liegl85
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
It wasn't an exchange, I was simply given an e-coupon to purchase a new fridge, so nothing on their paperwork mentioned taking a fridge with them.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I would try to call them
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung support 1-800-726-7864

Samsung text support text START to the same number. 

0 Likes
cgaechief
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

"I was simply given an e-coupon to purchase a new fridge" 

If you got an e-coupon, then I would think you are also getting a refund. I just went through the same thing. We took the refund, and purchased a new Bespoke from Home Depot.

To get a refund, e-coupon or a swap out, you have to remove the serial number label from the inside of the old fridge and send them a photo of it.

Well, that was my experience just last week. Oh, and HD took my 7 month old non-working fridge.

0 Likes
Solution
liegl85
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I got ahold of Samsung and they didn't want the fridge back.

BTW, the bespoke was a great choice. We love that fridge!