JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rinse Aid Use Setting - Dishwasher DW80R9950 Series

(Topic created: 07-17-2022 06:52 PM)
BatmanAZ
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Going through a lot of rinse aid (Finish Jet Dry liquid).

Adjutment is supposedly made by holding the "Sanitize" button.

The Sanitize button is also how you lock the controls (hold for 3 seconds)

How are you supposed to adjust the rinse aid?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the confusion about this, but I'm happy to help. I found a link to the user manual for this model dishwasher that I'm providing below. According to page 35, to change the rinse aid settings, you'll need to  press and hold both the Sanitize and Delay Start buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. This will take you to the settings menu. There, you can tap the Sanitize button to navigate through the sub menu options (Sound on/off, Auto Release™ on/off, Dry alert on/off, Rinse aid amount 1-6, and Auto Release™ Dry on/off). Once you reach the desired rinse aid amount, tap Delay Start to confirm your changes. The rinse aid amount has the option of 6 different levels, with the highest number being the largest amount used. Hope this helps! 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202105/20210503134711859/MANUAL_USERS_DD68-00209A-04_E...

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the confusion about this, but I'm happy to help. I found a link to the user manual for this model dishwasher that I'm providing below. According to page 35, to change the rinse aid settings, you'll need to  press and hold both the Sanitize and Delay Start buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. This will take you to the settings menu. There, you can tap the Sanitize button to navigate through the sub menu options (Sound on/off, Auto Release™ on/off, Dry alert on/off, Rinse aid amount 1-6, and Auto Release™ Dry on/off). Once you reach the desired rinse aid amount, tap Delay Start to confirm your changes. The rinse aid amount has the option of 6 different levels, with the highest number being the largest amount used. Hope this helps! 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202105/20210503134711859/MANUAL_USERS_DD68-00209A-04_E...

0 Likes
BatmanAZ
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I thought that I had actually followed the directions, but on page 29, where no mention is made of the directions you provided which were 6 pages later on page 35.

So thank you very much, but I suggest that when the manual is updated that page 29 include a note to look at page 35 on how to actually do this.

Thanks, again.

0 Likes