Original topic:

Rotisserie feature smart oven

(Topic created: 11-26-2023 10:18 AM)
RookiCooker
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi everyone. 

My second hand oven (don't know the model, sorry) came with rotisserie spits but has this cover at the end of the oven (picture attached). Is it meant to be there? Must it be removed? If must be removed, how do I do that?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_20231126_190427.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can't say for certain, but there may be a piece missing. (Don't quote me on that though, I may be wrong) This model that you have is one of our international models. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Londonlove
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
😩just use the old school oven for a bit
Happy Holidays 😊
:christmas_tree::sparkles:️:fireworks::sparkler:
0 Likes
RookiCooker
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Well, I'm not pressed for time. 🙂 Really just to want to use my "new" oven to its full potential. And the rotisserie mode is the one I haven't yet tried.

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! So there are 3 different places where the serial number could be. The first 2 are on either side of the bottom drawer towards the back of it. The 3rd place it could be is under the controls. Open the door and look up under the overhang to see the label on the "ceiling" of the door frame, on the left side.  Once you're able to locate the model code, could you provide it? The model code will be able to help us locate the user manual so that you can use your new(ish lol) range properly 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
RookiCooker
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for the indication. 

I think I found the model: FQ159ST. And I got the manual but it reads:

- For grilling with the rotisserie, the rotisserie holder is placed on level 5. The rotisserie is placed in the holder, the central spit must be inserted in the slot in the back of the oven. 

But as per my picture herein attached, there is no slot. Please help.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can't say for certain, but there may be a piece missing. (Don't quote me on that though, I may be wrong) This model that you have is one of our international models. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

0 Likes
RookiCooker
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you!

0 Likes