JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where is the serial number on a cooktop only located?

(Topic created: 12-02-2023 09:31 AM)
ilotsmas
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased a home that came with Samsung products. I found the serial numbers for the builtin double wall ovens and the hood, but for the life of me, i cannot find the number for the cooktop.  I have looked:

1. under each knob

2. under the burners

3. under the cooktop itself. which was difficult as there is a drawer under it.  I took a video and pics of the entire bottom. The only stickers on the bottom were the warning type. Not a one with a serial number, model, nothing. 

Customer service chat told me to ask the purchase location... but as I said, it came with the house I purchased. There is no way to know where they purchased their appliances.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance. 🙂

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! The model code and serial number are located on a sticker on the bottom of the cooktop that is inaccessible after installation.  Maybe the previous owners wrote the info down on the user manual and left it somewhere in the house because the only way to now get the serial number would be to contact a professional installer to come and uninstall and reinstall after you get the model and serial number.  

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! The model code and serial number are located on a sticker on the bottom of the cooktop that is inaccessible after installation.  Maybe the previous owners wrote the info down on the user manual and left it somewhere in the house because the only way to now get the serial number would be to contact a professional installer to come and uninstall and reinstall after you get the model and serial number.  

ilotsmas
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you for the response. What a practical place to put the serial number. LOL  Now to figure out why it won't pair with the hood....

0 Likes