JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung flex duo gas range door sticks

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 12:44 PM)
geobolduc
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi I have a 2017 Samsung flex duo gas range which has difficulty opening the large door. The upper door opens and closes just fine.  The large door is stuck on something which requires yanking the door to the left while pulling open. I think it must be hung up on the door lock mechanism, but I don’t see any adjustments. The oven itself is perfectly level on all four sides. Has anyone experienced this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I understand the concern and would like to assist as best as possible. From the information provided it's possible the door latch may be stuck in the locked position. I would recommend having a technician service the unit and would like to advise you to please refrain from forcing the door open as this can cause damage to your range. You can find a local service center using this Service Link or send the full model code and serial number in a private message to review those service options further PM Link

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link, you can click on ANY moderator's name and select the "message" option as a method to contact directly as well

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I understand the concern and would like to assist as best as possible. From the information provided it's possible the door latch may be stuck in the locked position. I would recommend having a technician service the unit and would like to advise you to please refrain from forcing the door open as this can cause damage to your range. You can find a local service center using this Service Link or send the full model code and serial number in a private message to review those service options further PM Link

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link, you can click on ANY moderator's name and select the "message" option as a method to contact directly as well

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes