cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkpkmHkKbRB
Constellation

Re: Samsung oven not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Just bought my samsung oven at PC Richard  and can't turn on, I press the button all the button nothing work.please  help model number NX58H5600SS and problem with the door won't really closed

thank you 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkpkmHkKb; Please send us a private message with the serial number to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user5q4hBKba1V
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the NX58H5600SS gas range with convection.  The oven will not light.  The broiler works.  The burner works.  From reading this thread it is obvious that this has been a known issue for some time.    We purchased our range in March of 2015.  We purchased a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and the range at the same time.  We purchased the extended warranty on the frig and dishwasher.  They talked us out of the warranty on the oven as they said they don't have the electronic components that cause issues.  The microwave is working fine.  The refrigerator has already been replaced after at least 6 visits from the Geek Squad.  The dishwasher will be replaced soon as it continues to leak and I am told there is no fix.  And now our range doesn't work and it sounds like it could cost $500 - $600 for a repair on a $720 range!!!!!!!!!!  I am fed up!!!   Samsung needs to make this right or they will lose my business for life........

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your serial number via private message?

usertmyr6LZSbh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

NX58H5600SS Oven not working the top burned inside over works but the bottom stopped working. Display shows 150 and a blinking point 

useruT5uBxGxWC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem my oven doesnt want to work. It wont even let me press the buttons and on the time screen a error code comes on. I barley have 20 months with it. Its really upsetting that if i want to get it fixed its going to cost me $400 that's crazy i bought my stove for $690. Now i have no oven. If i would have known and seen the reviews before purchasing it I wouldn't have gotten it. It's ridiculous how much they want to charge😡😠 not only that but the customer service was really terrible.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with any transaction numbers that you may have?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userV8ZpRCkiPe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung Chef gas oven and the oven stopped working today. Same issue as everyone else. Its not even 2 years old yet and I paid over 2K for this thing. I have yet to call customer service but my gut is telling me I will get nowhere. What are my options for repair? Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.