Original topic:

Samsung tv plus discontinuing

(Topic created: 05-22-2024 05:48 AM)
Ianjamesmorton
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We just received a notification this morning that Samsung tv plus will be discontinued after a June update. we watch tv on this in the morning while get our day started… does this mean that we’re going to lose our ability to watch tv shows?

IMG_3963.jpeg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
RhoRhoMrsH2U
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Come on Samsung help us out and keep the service! This is one of the main reasons for purchasing! This is bait and switch tactics and unethical to say the least!

Charvel
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought my fridge 2 months ago. Heck, it was so big, I spent more on renovating my kitchen to make it fit than I did on the fridge itself. I have 5 Samsung TV's, Samsung washer & dryer, fridge, oven, 2 soundbars, Tablet, and just bought an S24 phone. I took pride in having gone all Samsung. As you can see, a LOT of people bought your fridge because of this feature. 

Snelles79
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Guess who will be returning the new fridge to Best Buy… this guy.

It’s the only feature I use on the fridge. This is insane. Why not offer an alternative paid subscription. I’d be mad, but I’d pay for it.

Savitannehillo
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

What will they be replacing it with?

userUQ1Bj6fpqb
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I don't like them removing the tv app that Is one of the reasons I got the Refrigerator.
KDC2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I got this as well!! I want a refund. I will NEVER buy another Samsung device .

Bearizona
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

So disappointing Samsung! This was a main feature that made us purchase this refrigerator, not to mention you already discontinued the Ring widget feature.

Comingup911
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Let’s definitely all work together to get partial refunds this is unacceptable 🙏🏾

jrclark32
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This really isn’t okay.  We used to listen to “Morning Brief” and then they got rid of that.  Now no TV?  Bixby is awful, and this expensive feature we all paid for is now useless.

Samsung needs to make this right.

0 Likes
userhZMDmTqJ0b
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The main reason why I got my bespoke fridge was the TV+ feature. We should. Start a class action against Samsung. Will never buy a Samsung product again

0 Likes