Original topic:

Samsung tv plus discontinuing

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Ianjamesmorton
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We just received a notification this morning that Samsung tv plus will be discontinued after a June update. we watch tv on this in the morning while get our day started… does this mean that we’re going to lose our ability to watch tv shows?

IMG_3963.jpeg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
56 Replies
ibuyufo
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This fridge and the S23 ultra will probably be my last Samsung products if they don't revert their decision.

Members_5O3VkrX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I mean what the **bleep** is next to go? Youtube?!!?!

KerrFamily5
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Got this message. This is our second  fridge with the tv. The first one had ice maker issues and the warranty finally just replaced the fridge. I debated getting the tv again because I felt I couldn’t figure out how to use it. My husband wanted it for the tv part. I admit I used it for my granddaughter to watch tv while I was in the  kitchen. This makes me want a refund on this fridge. And confirms why I don’t like Samsung phones. 

0 Likes
userH69LF9xhAM
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung TV plus was the thing that made me choose this refrigerator over others earlier this year. The fact you can't load other apps really make the screen less desirable.
0 Likes
UserMe1662
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
This is preposterous! I am outraged!😠 Why would they do this? I bet we need a part with the continued updates that don't want to give us for free. We'll I am not upgrading my fridge like it's a phone! They just got me out of the brand when I do change! You don't treat loyal customers like this!
0 Likes
userwpfS5vcMWX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

OOPS!  Great News

20240523_074755.jpg

MzNorms
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The notice this morning...

1000006425.jpg

MZedalis
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I'm not finding any other info on this
0 Likes
MZedalis
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I'm gonna block the update
0 Likes
ramenez1
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

After the SW update scheduled for June 2024, Samsung TV Plus will only be available within the Mexican territories”

Received this notice today on my Samsung fridge. Does anyone have more details about why they’re ending the service in the US?