JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Serial number location on my new induction range?

(Topic created: 08-28-2023 09:36 AM)
Jamesf1
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can't register my NE63T8951SS induction range flex duo without the S/N, which the Samsung site says should be in the upper right of the interior face frame. It is nowhere, inner or outer.  There is only a QR code that is just a link to the Samsung site.  Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! So there are 3 different places where the serial number could be. The first 2 are on either side of the bottom drawer towards the back of it. The 3rd place it could be is under the controls. Open the door and look up under the overhang to see the label on the "ceiling" of the door frame, on the left side.  If you continue to have troubles with the location of the serial number or if you do find it and for some reason the registration won't take the serial number, you'll need to get in contact with our Samsung Accounts department. They'll be able to provide further assistance. They can be reached at 855-795-0509.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! So there are 3 different places where the serial number could be. The first 2 are on either side of the bottom drawer towards the back of it. The 3rd place it could be is under the controls. Open the door and look up under the overhang to see the label on the "ceiling" of the door frame, on the left side.  If you continue to have troubles with the location of the serial number or if you do find it and for some reason the registration won't take the serial number, you'll need to get in contact with our Samsung Accounts department. They'll be able to provide further assistance. They can be reached at 855-795-0509.