Original topic:

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi

(Topic created: 07-13-2023 01:44 PM)
DEBBIEW
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

i HAVE EnTERED THE PASSWORD CORRECTLY BUT THE Next box is still greyed out.

Thank you in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand wanting to get this refrigerator connected, so you can use all the amazing features it has. Often times this is something that can be resolved with a few quick troubleshooting steps. The following link will walk you through what steps to take to get your fridge connected. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001816/#refrigerator-won-t-connect-to-wi-fi

However, if these steps do not resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team, as they will have the best tools and resources to help with this. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Is any device connecting to the router? Is secure WiFi enabled on the node trying to connect? Test connection using WPS if you control the router but I will recommend not using WPS for long term connection.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand wanting to get this refrigerator connected, so you can use all the amazing features it has. Often times this is something that can be resolved with a few quick troubleshooting steps. The following link will walk you through what steps to take to get your fridge connected. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001816/#refrigerator-won-t-connect-to-wi-fi

However, if these steps do not resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team, as they will have the best tools and resources to help with this. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404.