JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to register refrigerator: Incomplete serial number error

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 07:53 AM)
user1s0M6MdNY2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Having ice issues with my 23 cu. ft. Smart Counter Depth 4-Door Flex™ Refrigerator with Beverage Center and Dual Ice Maker in Stainless Steel (RF23A9671SR/AA). 

Message on My Products page says "Unable to verify warranty due to incomplete serial number. Check the serial from your product, not the box, and enter it here to complete registration." I clicked on the Complete Registration button, and there is a prompt: "Enter the last digit of your serial number".  I added the last number and clicked the "Complete registration" button. Then this error appears: "Please enter the COMPLETE Serial Number found on the product (not the box)." 

When I tried to go through the Contact Us route, I get the message "Please enter a valid model number or name" because it cannot find RF23A9671SR/AA.

It is impossible for me to register this product. Please assist!!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand your frustration with not being about to get your refrigerator registered. If you'd like, you can reach out to any of the moderators here for assistance. You'll need to click our name and then select private message. In your message, please include the full model and serial numbers for your refrigerator. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand your frustration with not being about to get your refrigerator registered. If you'd like, you can reach out to any of the moderators here for assistance. You'll need to click our name and then select private message. In your message, please include the full model and serial numbers for your refrigerator.