JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to register refrigerator: Incomplete serial number error

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 07:53 AM)
user1s0M6MdNY2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Having ice issues with my 23 cu. ft. Smart Counter Depth 4-Door Flex™ Refrigerator with Beverage Center and Dual Ice Maker in Stainless Steel (RF23A9671SR/AA). 

Message on My Products page says "Unable to verify warranty due to incomplete serial number. Check the serial from your product, not the box, and enter it here to complete registration." I clicked on the Complete Registration button, and there is a prompt: "Enter the last digit of your serial number".  I added the last number and clicked the "Complete registration" button. Then this error appears: "Please enter the COMPLETE Serial Number found on the product (not the box)." 

When I tried to go through the Contact Us route, I get the message "Please enter a valid model number or name" because it cannot find RF23A9671SR/AA.

It is impossible for me to register this product. Please assist!!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you for that information. If you have performed all of the steps in the following article and the registration still fails, please send a private message with the model code and serial number of the refrigerator so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

How to register a Samsung product with your Samsung account

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you for that information. If you have performed all of the steps in the following article and the registration still fails, please send a private message with the model code and serial number of the refrigerator so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

How to register a Samsung product with your Samsung account