JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Use of reverse osmosis system with refrigerator water filter.

(Topic created: 03-19-2020 12:51 PM)
user7tArv2azHY
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a RF28K9380sr flex refrigerator and am wondering, to get maximum water pressure to the ice maker if the internal water can be removed. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You can absolutely remove the filter from the refrigerator. All of the information regarding reverse osmosis filtration is on page 53 of the user guide.  http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201705/20170511145930225/DA68-03378H-01_MANUAL_USERS_EN...

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You can absolutely remove the filter from the refrigerator. All of the information regarding reverse osmosis filtration is on page 53 of the user guide.  http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201705/20170511145930225/DA68-03378H-01_MANUAL_USERS_EN...

0 Likes
dumdumdidday
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I remove the includes water filter and use my own reverse osmosis water filtration system with the RF23R6201SR/AA refrigerator? 

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, Thank you for posting within the community! To avoid having multiple threads regarding the same situations, we have a similar thread that already has an accepted solution. You can find that thread here: Reverse Osmosis We appreciate you being part of the community and apologize for any inconvenience. I also provided the link to the user manual here: User Manual, you can review page. 69. We look forward to future posts from you!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes