JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

bespoke dishwasher not connecting via SmartThings

(Topic created: 10-21-2022 10:48 AM)
sg10
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

i have just installed a Bespoke Smart 39dBA Dishwasher Model DW80R9950US but have tried multiple times to connect it to Wifi via Smart Things app, reset the appliance and disconnected multiple times to no resolution. The app recognizes the dishwasher but fails to connect giving out an error code 06-001 each time.

Is anyone else facing the same issue ? 

Is there a known resolution ?

thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out!

First, I would make sure that both your dishwasher and the device on which you are using the smart things app are connected to a 2.4-band GHZ network. We also want to make sure all devices including the dishwasher are on the same network band. 

Secondly, Make sure the Smart Things app is up to date. You can do this by following these steps:

On your phone, navigate to and open SmartThings. 

Tap Menu (the three horizontal lines), and then tap Settings.

Next, swipe to and tap About SmartThings.

If an update is available, tap Update and review the on-screen instructions.

Hopefully, this will resolve the symptoms you're experiencing. However, if you're still having trouble connecting the dishwasher to the smart things application, I would recommend reaching out to our smart things team for additional steps to resolve this matter. You can reach them by calling, 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to this team by visiting: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/smart-home/smartthings/ and clicking on the blue contact button in the right bottom corner of the screen, this will give you some additional options to reach out if you don't prefer to call in. 🙂 

0 Likes