JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Are these apps available on Samsung QE55S90CATXXH OLED 4K UHD Smart TV available apps?

(Topic created: 06-08-2024 05:42 AM)
KijeviGombooc
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I want to use it to watch streaming platforms:

• Netflix,
  • Amazon Prime Video,
  • HBO max,
  • Disney+
  • Youtube

I also want to game through it using:

• Geforce Now,
  • Steam Link

I wonder, if these apps are available on this TV? Also, how could one check this online?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

GForce Now but not Steam

20240610_091404.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro

View solution in context

4 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I know the 5 apps listed are available, but I'm not sure about the GeForce or stream link. You would need to find someone with the exact tv model to see if they can be downloaded

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Solution
bill-e
Options
LED and OLED TVs

GForce Now but not Steam

20240610_091404.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
KijeviGombooc
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thank you!

Do you know by any chance know what other apps or other methods I could use to stream games from my pc to the TV?

If not, still thanks for the help!

0 Likes
bill-e
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I'm not a gamer but you should be able to cast or direct connect with HDMI your PC to your TV and play those games... HDMI would be the best for low latency. 

Bill
---
0 Likes