Original topic:

Lost my channels.

(Topic created: a month ago)
Troileen27
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I lost most of my channels on Samsung plus.  I reset the tv and rescanned for channels.  That didnt change anything.  I’m still missing most of them.  Now what?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

You guys are confusing me a little.  Samsung TV Plus is a streaming service and as such, scanning for channels isn't going to do anything.  That option is for scanning for, depending on input selected, OTA channels or cable channels. 

Samsung TV Plus does configure itself tor the Zip code that you entered in your Hub setup so it may be different depending on Locale. 

If you're missing Samsung TV Plus channels it's either a streaming service thing or you can try reinstalling the Samsung TV Plus app. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

5 Replies
aminenirmo
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I did some quick research and I think you need to dive into the internet and perform some in-depth research on this subject. TiVo was the first stand-alone DVR and there are now many others but there are a lot of mixed reviews and some are pretty expensive... not including he storage. 

Here's one that deserves some research

www.tivimateiptv.net

0 Likes
user0MTrdTEzht
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I'm having the same issue after coming back from a 3 week vacation. Was trying to navigate to Electric Now, which is typically 1074, and it seems to have disappeared completely. There's a gap between 1004 and 1110, which is odd. Did the same thing as you, rescanned and reset and it didn't fix things.

What's going on, Samsung?

0 Likes
userIqC4HVZfB7
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Same here in Massachusetts and. Looks like the same channels.  Just spent at least half an hour with chat. Nothing

0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

You guys are confusing me a little.  Samsung TV Plus is a streaming service and as such, scanning for channels isn't going to do anything.  That option is for scanning for, depending on input selected, OTA channels or cable channels. 

Samsung TV Plus does configure itself tor the Zip code that you entered in your Hub setup so it may be different depending on Locale. 

If you're missing Samsung TV Plus channels it's either a streaming service thing or you can try reinstalling the Samsung TV Plus app. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
jmakela
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I think I have this same issue, but....it looks like Samsung TV Plus changed the channel line up.  Now I see channels in the 1600s and 1800s that used to be in 1100s and 1200s.  Take a look thru the channel list and see if you see your missing channels in a higher range.

0 Likes