Original topic:

Samsung q60r support

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
kdb291271
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have a 2019 Samsung q60r smart tv. It still works perfectly. How long will I get firmware updates? The last one I got was 1420. Also how long will the Samsung tv apps be supported?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, we would be unable to speculate on when updates continue to come out or stop coming out. As long as everything is still working I would not worry. As for the apps, this will be up to the individual app developers to continue updating. I do know most of the time that the apps should continue to work even if updates come out for newer TVs. However, please note this will vary depending on the app.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, we would be unable to speculate on when updates continue to come out or stop coming out. As long as everything is still working I would not worry. As for the apps, this will be up to the individual app developers to continue updating. I do know most of the time that the apps should continue to work even if updates come out for newer TVs. However, please note this will vary depending on the app.