Original topic:

Samsung smart TV changing channels on it own

(Topic created: 01-01-2024 12:58 PM)
Larryb1951
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs

My Samsung smart TV keeps changing channels 0n it own I watching Pluto tv and it automatically changes to another channel usually Samsung plus any ideas why?

21 Replies
useryEcuCfub1M
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

same issue here just started found it to be pluto only

0 Likes
Dfish61
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I’m having the same issue.

0 Likes
Larryb1951
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Is it still broke today I can't find any update from pluto just a lot of people with the same problem on redit
0 Likes
users7SyGyBhsC
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I did call Samsung support and they are aware of the issue and they are working with Pluto tv so they say
No Tat time
0 Likes
remotescouts
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I'm also confronting the same issue with my company's TV, it automatically changes channel on its own. Tried hard searching for its solution. 

Ryan Kazmi
Remote Scouts 

Remote Scouts
0 Likes
minister1399
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Make it stop!!!!!!! It's been 2 weeks, and every time I turn to the Pluto app, it goes right back to the Samsung channels. It is so frustrating!! I can't stand it. I'm ready to throw the TV out the window. When I spoke with Samsung twice, they said that it was a Pluto issue. I emailed Pluto 3 times. Pluto said that they were working on it.
0 Likes
Members_4M8FugO
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Mine just started doing this today! Uggg...no solution after all of this time ? It must be some sort of electronic part failure.

0 Likes
userAZj5tHhWRS
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Mine just started today. Appears to be jumping from certain channels to last channel. No rhyme or reason so far.

Just started after Samsung TV updated channels.

0 Likes
Vallistic
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I’m having the same issues with my TV. Why is this happening? Does anyone know why?

0 Likes