Original topic:

TV Plus Channels - They come, they go.

(Topic created: yesterday)
EMillsFort1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Is there a way to get... and keep the TV Plus Channels?  

Some days they are available.  When they are available, they typically will stick around for a month or so.  Then they disappear with no warning.  They normally are not available for 3 - 4 days, if not longer.

Resetting the channels doesn't work.

Network is fine.

This happens all the time and is frustrating.

Can anyone help me understand WHY this happens?  And... if at all possible help me get them back and what I can do so that they STAY there.  

Thank you!

0 Likes
4 Replies
MCW_54
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Any good shows on TV plus
0 Likes
EMillsFort1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Tons and tons of specific channels... pets, cooking, realty, music, news, etc.  I like the nature shows out of all of them.

At least until they get a channel for "Escape to the Country" - a BBC channel (hint - hint).  I'd watch that 24/7.

0 Likes
its-27-111-432
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Mine is doing the same. Samsung plus is completely gone. I've only had my Samsung tizen 55" 2 months. First the dynamic selection was amazing. I couldn't believe the resolution. Then slowly it became unwatchable. So I relied on subs like Amazon Netflix etc. Now it's gone all together. Nothing I do is working. Here's my problem. Between 3 galaxy go book s22 s9+ tab all under warranty and I've had every flagship model since s4 2013/14. 5, s6,7,8+,9, s10,flip note 20 5G x 4, s21, 21 ultra, 20fe, s22, s9+ tab ultra. All warranty denied. Always. I've never gotten to use the 9+ tab ultra 256 gig 5G. S22 warranty is almost up and I've never gotten any real use because Between being sick dealing with Samsung cloud lock outs that have led to my losing my user id's from 2913 that had everything seamlessly until last year now its been taken over. I don't want to think about my new sound system. Which is only 2 months old. Alot of money invested into these so I'd always have reliable devices and reliable carrier but. Looks like that won't be the case. I miss the days when truth and loyalty meant something. Best.
0 Likes
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
LED and OLED TVs
You may want to try clearing the app's cache/data in case it is either a software glitch or storage is full.
0 Likes