JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

27" Samsung Odyssey and VESA help

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 10:13 PM)
infael
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have a 27" Samsung Odyssey (LC27RG50FQNXZA) and I want to get a monitor mount but I don't understand VESA nor can I find a good article explaining VESA. I've already had to return a couple arms because they didn't fit. I'm hoping someone can suggest a good quality desk monitor mount with a C clamp. Thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S5
0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
ddaniel51
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory

Perform a Google search for "Vesa mounting tutorial" and you will have plenty of results to guide you.

According to Your User Manual the monitor is equipped with a 75 x 75 hole pattern making mounting a bracket easy.

Have fun!

0 Likes
userlw0LwlbyJq
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

It has the holes for the 75 x 75, but the back of the screen is not flat, so the plate that also has the 100 x 100 holes on it is too big to fit that area. Only the bottom 2 holes are able to be fitted with the screws, the top two holes would either need longer screws and something to help make sure it is stabilized so it doesn't damage the backing of the screen or the bracket plating itself would need to be cut. Not many homes have the tools to cut through what should be very strong metal, just lying around for that particular project. It's a bit annoying. The back is poorly designed for the mounting capability.

0 Likes