Original topic:

32" CHG70 Monitor Firmware and lightning difference

(Topic created: 12-17-2020 01:17 PM)
maximillean
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi, 

I have 2 32" CHG70 Curved 144 HZ monitors 1 has 1021.4 version of firmware and the other one has 1024.0 version of firmware. The purchase difference time is about 3 months. Both purchased from same store in turkey. 

I search everywhere but can not able to find 1024.0 firmware anywhere. And there are major differences on menu options between 2 firmwares and also the lightning is way different on older version firmware monitor even their both settings are 1 to 1 match. 

Please help me to find a way to download 1024.0 firmware or tell me a way to copy it from 1024.0 version monitor to the other one. 

Thankmon1.jpgmon2.jpg

0 Likes
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

0 Likes
Solution
maximillean
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I write here because i get no response from the other country side. I taught that samsung us might be the solution of my problem. But as seen rather then trying to help first approach is to redirect me to other country and send the ball to the other team.! This is a shame.  Also it doesnot matter where i write. Samsung support globally its products.  How could you try to redirect me, As being a moderator you should know this sir. 

This product might be purchased from other country and i could be a double citizen and live in us and use this product in this country right? 

Anyway. I regret that i get purchase a double product from samsung first time and expect a result. Anyway life is an experience and i get mine from brand of samsung. No problem next time i will go to alternative. As customers are endless for samsung, since i have the money my options are endless to. But you did not win a persistent customer.  You might not understand what i am saying but "Jim Meyers" at us samsung can clearly. 

Thanks anyway and good day to you sir. 

0 Likes
john112233
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I'm located in the US and would like to get the 32 chg70 --1024 firmware or 1025 firmware. I was disappointed and getting round about answers all over the web. Can someone from the community just send it to me. Thank you in advance.

101Sldr
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I am also located in the US and would like to know where I can download this up to date firmware. I have seen it is at firmware version 1025 but is not available anywhere for download thanks.

userdcrQ5R7wxS
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Need 1025 of 32 inch firmware, if you can send me <hidden>

0 Likes
Members_ZNHiDyr
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

you can get it from the korean samsung website. Samsung 대한민국

0 Likes
Members_ZNHiDyr
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

that's for the 27inch BTW don't know what it is for the 32 inch sorry

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes