JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

49inches monitor - CHG 90 - LAGGY (HELP!!!!)

(Topic created: 05-23-2019 10:49 AM)
KeithLuk
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

i just recently receive the CHG 90 49inches monitor, from my friend. He bought it for less than a year from Best buy.
I realized that left size of screen is laggy, i feel its much slower movement when i move around the shortcut (shortcut like google chrome icon on desktop), but right side of the screen is completed fine. 
If i move the shortcut to right side, it's as smooth as usually (i used 1920x1080 earlier 24inches, 4ms), but i move to left, it show the difference, it slow and little laggy.

Why my left side of screen is laggy, but right size is totally fine? please help 🙂 help!!!!!

I tried to disconnect all cable and reset as factory setting, i tried HDMI & display port as well.
(cpu7700,GTX1070,32gb ram)

11 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

@KeithLuk Have you tried it on a different source or tower yet?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
KeithLuk
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

nah, i can try to connect a laptop or any desktop tonight.

is it setting problem? do you have guideline for set up my computer with monitor?

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

@usermZgCxL5kPS I honestly think it's an issue with the monitor but testing with a different connected device will tell us more. If you connect to a new device like a laptop and do not notice the lag then there is something with your original connected device that was causing it to happen.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
KeithLuk
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

sound fair. i wasn't running any video or game. left side should not be slow by moving around the shortcut icon. once i move the shortcut to right side, it show as smooth as usual. 

I will connect a lap to see if there is any laggy on left again.

0 Likes
ddaniel51
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory

You should perhaps adjust your mouse DPI and acceleration  to accomodate the increased pixel count of the wider monitor.

0 Likes
KeithLuk
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

ummmmi dont think so. 

left size of the screen like low FPS. laggy slow reaction.
right size is completed fine as long as my mouse cross the middle line (half screen) everything is smooth and normal. 

0 Likes
KeithLuk
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

i would say that it might have something setting go wrong. 
I would love to have someone show me how to set up with their chg90.

0 Likes
Solution
KeithLuk
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

FINALLY I FIXED it. all becoz of SAMSUNG (easy setting box)

I removed it and restart it. everything back to normal. 

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

We're glad that you're up and running!  

0 Likes