JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Extreme Flickering on right side of screen on Neo G9 purchased around Christmas last year

(Topic created: 05-18-2023 02:53 PM)
JMANJMANJMAN
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

As of about an hour ago, the right side of my screen started flickering constantly, going between black and white. I've tried all cables, drivers, firmware, etc. Nothing has fixed it. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! This is defiantly not something you want to have happen to your monitor. Since this is still occurring after powering the monitor off and on this will require service. Depending on when you purchased this monitor you will have a couple of options: 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
JMANJMANJMAN
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Flicker right side1.jpg

Flicker right side2.jpg

Flicker right side3.jpg

0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Monitors and Memory
That's not pretty at all. But I don't believe there's a way to fix it. A repair shop might be able to help you, or maybe a trip to a Samsung store.
0 Likes
JMANJMANJMAN
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Yeah... when I restart it after having not been used for a while it looks fine for about 5 minutes, then goes right back to the grey/black/white flicker while I'm working. Fortunately it should be under warranty, I'll try to contact Samsung when I have some time... although I wish they had an email form I could submit while I'm working.

Thank you!

0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Monitors and Memory
I think that's probably your best bet. Sorry that I couldn't be of any more help.
0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
Monitors and Memory
Thankfully it's still under warranty
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! This is defiantly not something you want to have happen to your monitor. Since this is still occurring after powering the monitor off and on this will require service. Depending on when you purchased this monitor you will have a couple of options: 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup

0 Likes