Original topic:

Facing black dot in cornor of Samsung monitor

(Topic created: 08-24-2023 03:08 AM)
PRASAD22
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hil there all 

I am facing the black dot on my samsung Monitor m5 27 inch  it was purchased 1 month ago  manScreenshot_2023-08-24-15-36-29-56_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

@usernmsdvn97en_  @Monitorhelp 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with this occurring with your monitor. As @Aztexian said if you are out of your return period service would be the next step. As for getting a replacement, this will only happen if the monitor is unrepairable. As you are still within warranty you can call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864.

View solution in context

15 Replies
Aztexian
Halo
Options
Monitors and Memory
It should be under warranty but I would recommend you contact the seller and get a replacement
PRASAD22
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

They r saying it's 10 days returnable what should I do in this case

0 Likes
Aztexian
Halo
Options
Monitors and Memory
Get ahold of samsung as there is a warranty on it to get it repaired but I would still ask for a supervisor and explain what's going on
0 Likes
PRASAD22
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Can u please explain in detail?

0 Likes
Aztexian
Halo
Options
Monitors and Memory
Sure so samsung comes with a limited warranty for majority of there devices call 1800 samsung (1 (800) 726-7864)and they will help as for the other route was it online or instore purchase?
0 Likes
Aztexian
Halo
Options
Monitors and Memory
Call 1800-samsung and they can help with repairs as for the other is it instore or online purchase
0 Likes
PRASAD22
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

It was from Amazon 

0 Likes
Aztexian
Halo
Options
Monitors and Memory
Oh get ahold of Amazon for sure they will reimburse and everything
0 Likes
PRASAD22
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I did call to Amazon they r not refunding money they said u need to talk with samsumg

0 Likes