Original topic:

Missing parts

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Hursty
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello all, I am posting here to hopefully find help in finding screws I require for my monitor as I lost them. My monitor is the Samsung odyssey G35tf 24”  144Hz gaming monitor. The screws are for the legs of the monitor, I have a couple of pictures here. I looked at a unboxing video on YouTube and these were the screws that came with the monitor. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. 

IMG_0867.jpeg

IMG_0873.png

0 Likes
3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Monitors and Memory

They look like standard Phillips head screws. You should be able to take them into any hardware store (Home Depot/Ace/Lowes/local) and they can get you the right screws. Sometimes big box computer stores have packages of computer fasteners.

0 Likes
Dargana1
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Double check you didn't use the correct one elsewhere. When lost in move, most computer stores and bigger hardware stores have screws. Been there done that they have.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi there, If you have not yet been able to find replacement screws, I recommend checking with our parts team. You can find them online at SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. Additionally, the screws might not be listed individually as they are typically sold altogether as part of the entire installation kit.