JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to setup wifi on Samsung tv

(Topic created: 02-09-2024 08:18 AM)
ibrahim ihsaan
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I can't connect my Samsung tv to wifi. There is no wifi port on tv.  And S/N: 0A4Q3PBH300186H, and Model: UA40J5100AR.  Below here is the remote of My Samsung tv. Why I cant connect to wifi this tv?

1000010491.jpg

5 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@ibrahim ihsaan Sorry, but that is not a smart TV. You would need to connect a device such as a Roku or Fire TV to allow you connection to Wifi. 

0 Likes
Ray_Ginald
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Hello, Ibrahim ihsaan
Click the MENU button, then scroll down to "General" on your TV using the arrow button that's pointing down :downwards_button: . Click on "General" using the button in the centre of all four arrows, then select "Network" using the right arrow and centre button to highlight and select, respectively. Then, navigate to "Open Network Settings" and select "Wireless." Select your own WiFi network from the list that pops up and then input your WiFi password using the arrow keys to select the letters on the on-screen keyboard on your TV. Select OK after all inputs, and if the connection is successful, the TV will let you know so long as it is WiFi-capable. Do make sure, however, that your WiFi has been set up prior to doing this and that it is also set to discoverable in your WiFi's admin settings.
0 Likes
Loyd Koon
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
If you took the time to look up his tv model number you would see it does not have wifi built in. Also it is not a smart TV.
0 Likes
justinhill4579
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Yes
0 Likes
Loyd Koon
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
This model does not have wifi at all. And it isn't a smart TV. It's just basic.
0 Likes