JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 12:41 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
168 Replies
Gladg
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

How do I do that

JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
What phone do you have?
Mel K
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Might be referring to the screen mirroring option on iPhones. I don’t know about androids. My son has shown me how to do it but he’ll have to do it again because it didn’t work when I tried yesterday. Yay. 👍🏼

FLOYD2
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

You can't. It's not available.

JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
2 ways to watch if you have it on your phone if you cant cast and the tv does not have the app. First pull down from top and click smart view this will allow you to mirror anything on your phone on your tv. Once connected open the app on your phone and enjoy. Next buy a hdmi to type c cable. Plug the USB c into your phone and hdmi into your tv. You now can watch everything on your phone on your tv. As the phone now is the outsource for the tv. This will give you the best quality viewing.Screenshot_20231103_143408_Samsung Members.jpg
userobOLUxRoh5
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
When I mirror my phone to the TV then I can't use my phone for anything else.
Janet842
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have the a Newsmax app for my iphone, but I do not see a Newsmax plus app.

kreuland
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

The Newsmax app that was used on your phone prior to this debacle is the same. You just need to signup for your Plus account and use that to log into the phone app for the Newsmax Plus. 

user2nSi2sFWTn
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have ROKU device, & it’s not available on it either. Not able to watch NEWSMAX+ anymore!  Not happy. They should have worked out these compatibility issues before forcing all of us to subscribe to something that we’re unable to access!

usertOiVZWZ5zv
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Very short sighted of Newsmax+ .I won’t subscribe unless Samsung or Roku has an App.