JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 12:41 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
168 Replies
patrick sanisca
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

newmax has rolled out their new app newmaxplus and i can not get it on Roku or Samsung tv very disappointed. they are pissing off their base

uservhblP3h7MN
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I feel the same! I remember when direct TV canceled Newsmax n all newsmax hosts would say is how Newsmax will never charge for their app unlike rhe other news apps so. But look at this ahit now
josesammyrivera
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

if you subscribe, give it a few days it will work once they resolve some issues.

userQHfygjQJXZ
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
How do you know that do you work for them?
kreuland
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

They only provide 15 days of trial to get everything setup and see if we like it. We don't like it yet. I would imagine the afternoon and evening shows will suffer greatly in their rating for awhile as people are trying to figure out how to watch their regular shows.

Jmbrooks11
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I agree. I emailed and called Newsmax customer service today and zero response on either.

dezzy01
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Most definitely agree! They should have warned people letting them know. I purchased a year subscription before finding out I'm unable to cast newsmax+ to any of my smart TV's, Roku, or my phone 😠 😡
kreuland
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Sounds like you should cancel the year subscription till they figure this debacle out. The lamestream legacy media must be eating this up right now... I went for the monthly to start as new tech does not always work as designed. 

Yodaveiwer
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

If you use smart veiw. You can watch it on your TV that way. But depending on your phone service it will lag.  the sound to picture will not match

0 Likes
userobOLUxRoh5
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
What is smart view
0 Likes