JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 12:41 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
168 Replies
well485
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I've gone over all of the other Newsmax references on this community, nothing addresses the problem I have stated.  Also, the link you referenced is closed to further discussion.

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Yes, it is closed because the solution (for now) is to cast Newsmax from an alternative device, like your phone, to the TV. It is solely on Newsmax to make their app available or to make their service compatibile in TV browsers.
well485
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

On your link I did see where someone else was able to use their Samsung browser to stream Newsmax.  I want to do the same.  Can the creator of this browser be contacted about the inability to display/load the sso.newsmax.com page?  Then I can pursue it with them.

0 Likes
well485
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Seeing as the built in browser is inadequate I have ordered an Amazon Fire Stick with hopes it offers a better browser.

0 Likes
craigpatrick
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Samsung is saying that it's the Newsmax app developers that are not working on getting the app ported to Samsung, but I received a response from NewsMax that says it's a Samsung issue (While Newsmax+ is on your smartphone app, several TV app stores like Samsung and Vizio have been delayed in making the Newsmax app available.). What is the deal???

0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Samsung doesn't make or manage third party apps. Newsmax needs to get their stuff figured out.
pator123
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I got this directly from Newmax today:

"We are currently waiting for Samsung to release our app so it is available to Samsung TV viewers. Right now, we do not have a timeframe for the release, and we are hoping Samsung decides to release our app soon as many loyal viewers such as yourself would like to watch Newsmax. "

What the **bleep** is going on?

0 Likes
M t
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Better be soon, I’m close to cancelling my subscription.

0 Likes