JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 12:41 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
168 Replies
Zulupup2003
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

What did they tell you? I have emailed a couple times. 

JPSolanik
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

So frustrating. You’d think they’d have the bugs worked out before they disabled it off the Samsung tv. I sent a message to Newsmax as well. I’ll see if they respond.

neilth
Red Giant
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I have Newsmax+ working on the Newsmax apps on my Z Fold5 and on my iPad, but I can't get it working on my Roku. I'm waiting for a response from Newsmax support about this.
josesammyrivera
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Just spoke to Newsmax, regarding not being able to watch Newsmax+ on the Samsung TV and some other devices after paying for the yearly subscription. It is being corrected and should be running in a few days. Most likely tomorrow. The number is 1-888-766-7542, I just ask them who can I talk regarding Newsmax+ not working on the Samsung tv and devices like ROKU, etc  and they told me is being corrected, some issues with approvals, that should be resolve most likely tomorrow.

Mel K
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hope you’re right! Thank you!!

Victorianhippie
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Thanks could not get it on my Amazon firestick until this morning.
Hopefully they will get it fixed soon for my Samsung TV too.
Zulupup2003
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Thank you so much for this! I have been very upset! Lol

useriEwySDW3zv
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Go to newsmaxplus.com sign up, and pay the 49 bucks a year subscription. Then delete the original newsmax app from your phone. Now download and install the new Newsmax TV app. Once installed, sign in and watch Newsmax
user2Kd4pT8he2
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I just spoke with customer service at Newsmax...reported a problem with Samsung not providing the updated app for newsmax live and no idea when will be available...suggested I mirror with my phone however not an option as I use my phone for work ..
Bizarre...newsmax updated and we paid for subscription prior to them having all ready to go on all devices
Newsmaxfan
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I have a solution!
After you set up an account at newsmaxplus.com on any web device.....then use the web browser on your Samsung TV to go to "newsmaxtv.com" click on the "login with nemsmax+" button and sign jn. 😀