Original topic:

Can anyone help, my TV sound used to play on my galaxy s22

(Topic created: 08-06-2023 05:44 AM)
userObsfefJkIy
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Through Smart-things the TV sound would play on my phone when I would select play tv sound on phone. It has stopped doing this with a statement on the phone couldn't connect to Samsung QN85AA, any thoughts? 
15 Replies
catdad7123
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I've cleared the cache, didn't solve the problem unfortunately. My TV is a Samsung class CU7000
0 Likes
catdad7123
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Yes, I've reinstalled it - will probably have to look into that now. Thank you for your time šŸ™‚
0 Likes
Skhetarpal
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I am having the same problem, just started having this problem today. Everything was fine till yesterday. Looks like there was an update to the app
NulliusFilius
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Having the same issue for past couple of days. Tried updating the app without any success
Members_z3UQAyG
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Why Samsung Removed this feature? My tv does not have a AUX/jack outā€¦ā€¦. Actually the bluetooth connection was part of the advertisement and characteristic of the systemā€¦.

Jerbo33
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Just downloaded the SmartThings app last week and now having the same issue. For 5 days, the "play sound through phone" option was available to me and worked great.

Now the option just doesn't appear and I've tried uninstalling and resetting the app, the phone and the TV.  

This stinks. I have both a Samsung phone and Samsung TV, and going forward I will never purchase another Samsung product, of any kind, again. 

0 Likes