Original topic:

Cannot Purchase Art Membership

(Topic created: Thursday)
LacyS
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have done all the things. Factory reset, and all recommendations from the tech reps, which are apparently clueless to resolving this issue. 

I am in Costa Rica - Maybe that's the issue?

I keep getting a fraud alert when I try to purchase, but my bank said they never received request for payment from Samsung, so the alert is completely erroneous/bogus.

Can someone help me figure out a solution? Customer service is a joke, and they don't respond to my emails. 

THIS IS OVER A $4K TELEVISION PURCHASE SAMSUNG for a frame TV that doesn't allow me to purchase the art subscription! So upset and want to file a lawsuit if this isn't resolved. I have been trying for months. 

2 Replies
anathem
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Australia here, exactly the same problem, have been trying for more than a month. 

0 Likes
tomsframe
Nebula
Options

"Fraud alerts" imply a CC processing problem and not TV necessarily. FWIW I have occasionally (and maddenly) encountered rejections trying to use my credit card, most recently with HomeDepot.com and I believe it actually turned-out that some company in the approval chain didn't like my email address! Also unfortunate sometimes is the fact that rampant CC fraud means these companies don't help i.e. won't explain what the possible issue(s) are because they don't want to give their procedures away.

How many different credit cards have you tried to use with Samsung?

0 Likes