JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV: art store subscription not recognized

(Topic created: 09-23-2023 07:37 AM)
geoffroy27
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, I have an art store membership but it’s not recognized when I try to access art. And when I click on the renewal membership option it says that I already have an active membership. I tried log out and back in from Samsung account, tried to reset the smarthub nothing is working. I’m basically paying for nothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
61 Replies
userZ3K4UVuoo0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have two Frame TVs both purchased at the same time using the same account for the art subscription. They have both worked fine since I set them up in October of 2023. One of them all of a sudden is having this issue while the other is still displaying the subscription art pieces, so strange. Samsung has been of no help in our attempts to resolve this problem. I was instructed by a phone rep to send an email, no reply yet and not feeling hopeful there will ever be one. 

0 Likes
userQxINCkISQ0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Same here. I'll see if I can find a class action lawyer.
0 Likes
dfrsdfg
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Same issue with my tv. It just started a few days ago.
0 Likes
dfrsdfg
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Saw this on a reddit sub.

I don't normally post / comment, but have some info for y'all. I called into customer support, (855) 795-0509, and after going through the troubleshooting steps with a rep I was escalated twice to the Art Store team. They informed me this is a company wide issue that started 6/18 and as of this morning, 6/19, is affecting "almost all" Samsung Frame TVs. Per the rep I spoke with there should be an over the air update soon. He couldn't give me a timeline but said it should be within a day or two and to check for manual updates tomorrow if it's not fixed by then (I'm on version 1622). The initial 2 reps, including the one who had me go through troubleshooting had no idea about this issue so it seems like the art store team is being pretty hush hush about it.
0 Likes
pgdavis2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue here. I emailed support and just noticed everything is working again now 🙂

0 Likes
Solution
diveshgoel
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same exact issue that everyone else has described above.

But now I got it to work! I am not sure why this worked, but it relieved a lot of frustration:

My TV shows that im signed in under my email in settings (blue happy face icon). When i click on it, despite already being signed in, it shows im signed in my email AND another option to sign in again or add account next to it. i clicked the adjacent “sign in” button next to my email. I used the qr code and signed into my samsung account on my phone. This lead me back to a few unrelated prompts/options on the tv.

Now when I went back to my art section, it allowed me to set the artwork again. 

Eureka!? Maybe the tv just needs you to sign in through your phone again to authenticate the tv somehow..? No idea…

kflannery92
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

This worked for me as well, thank you. 

0 Likes
BLAKE2383
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks! This worked for me. 

0 Likes
samsunguser617
Constellation
Options

This worked for me too

0 Likes
ViviL
Constellation
Options

Thanks so much for this, it worked! I wasted so much trying to get support from Samsung 👎🏽

0 Likes