JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q60R fails to successfully connect to SRS-XG300

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
JimmyStarfyre
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Been trying for an hour to connect my TV to the Sony Bluetooth Speaker. The TV recognizes it, and gives me the option to pair and connect... but it keeps saying failed. The one time I got it to connect was when the little notification pops up in the corner but I get no sound. And the device isn't found in the Bluetooth list while this is happening. I don't have it connected to anything else.

What can I do? The TV can recognize and attempt to connect but wont.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Just to be sure, have you verified the TV and soundbar have the most up-to-date software? Also, I found this link to some troubleshooting steps that may help: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110023/

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! I completely understand your concerns. I'll be delighted to assist you with this. Do you have prior connections from the tv? If so, remove them and try reconnecting closer to the tv. 

0 Likes
JimmyStarfyre
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Sorry for the late reply, I didnt get notified.

The TV isn't connected to anything other than the remote it comes with. The TV can see and attempt to connect but fails... it will connect sometimes but then you don't get sound. I've done a TV Reset and reset my speaker. Just doesn't seem to want to work.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Just to be sure, have you verified the TV and soundbar have the most up-to-date software? Also, I found this link to some troubleshooting steps that may help: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110023/

0 Likes