JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV: art store subscription not recognized

(Topic created: 09-23-2023 07:37 AM)
geoffroy27
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, I have an art store membership but it’s not recognized when I try to access art. And when I click on the renewal membership option it says that I already have an active membership. I tried log out and back in from Samsung account, tried to reset the smarthub nothing is working. I’m basically paying for nothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
61 Replies
userjQ9WrrLlry
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I see a class action law suit in the near future for Samsung!
0 Likes
SodiumMonkey
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue for me. Just started yesterday. Looks like there’s no point in calling or emailing as Samsung doesn’t seem to care.

I had already sworn off their household appliances after bad experiences with a refrigerator and washer and dryer. Looks like I won’t be buying anymore consumer electronics from Samsung either.

Innovation is great, but standing behind your product is more important. Mistakes will always happen. How someone responds in those instances tells you everything. Looking forward to the class action lawsuit so I can get like $9 back to spend on a product from someone else. Hopefully Apple will start making TVs. 

Jariley
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I and another family member with the frame are having the same issue that started on 06/18/2024. We’ve had a frame for about 16 months with no issues. My issue has been escalated evidently. I chatted with customer service and sent them a link to this blog post showing this recurring issue. I’ll update if I get anywhere 

mjgwed
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Exact same issues started two days ago. 

Dwieland
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue. Getting the run around. No fix yet. 

EHWolfe77
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue. Don’t bother with the chat, my “totally a real human” was completely worthless.  What a crappy company 

0 Likes
samsunguser617
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

We’re noticing the same issue today. We purchased a year subscription ~7 months ago. Was told by support to wait for a tv firmware update. Oof

0 Likes
userQZgGraHtqh
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

This makes no sense. Why suddenly would this occur? The firmware hasn’t changed in a few months right? They should refund us honestly for the days that we don’t have an active subscription. Ridiculous.

0 Likes
userQZgGraHtqh
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same problem here. Says we have an active subscription and yet wants to me to renew my subscription. Can’t access any of the paid art. No issues for over a year. Very frustrating. I emailed Samsung and they haven’t even had the decency to respond in any fashion. Hopefully they resolve this issue quickly! 

0 Likes
Samsunganladia
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
We have 4 frame TVs.. all went to **bleep** about two days ago. Same experience as everyone else... ************* You can imagine what I am saying and thinking..
0 Likes