Original topic:

Frame TV: art store subscription not recognized

(Topic created: 09-23-2023 07:37 AM)
geoffroy27
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, I have an art store membership but it’s not recognized when I try to access art. And when I click on the renewal membership option it says that I already have an active membership. I tried log out and back in from Samsung account, tried to reset the smarthub nothing is working. I’m basically paying for nothing

25 Replies
CarolAnn-1970
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Having the same issue with the same TV

0 Likes
Avreno
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Having same issue. 

0 Likes
Dentate
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same here, says I am a member, but my collection of some 85 pieces has disappeared...

macstre
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Yep, same thing here.  Spent two hours on phone being transferred to people who did not have any clue.  Pretty bad.

Getupk8
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue here and I also talked to support and they said it’s a known issue with no resolution yet. 

dschweppe
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I am having the same issue.  Beyond frustrating.

0 Likes
SamsungNotGood
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same here.

0 Likes
Sean T
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same, multiple calls being transferred back and forth to people that knew nothing - some couldn’t even understand the concept of  paying for Art Store through the app on the TV. the first time, after over an hour and having someone dial in, was transferred to someone that said “it’s a known problem, keep trying and when it’s fixed you’ll be able to access the art”. A month later and nothing, so I tried calling again. This time after multiple phone transfers (and again a support tech dialing into my tv via remote service) they said they couldn’t help, and gave me an email to send the issue to along with my tv model info. That was a month ago, I’ve not received a response. And it looks like this thread is being ignored. Worst $50 spend ever!!!

0 Likes
JimmyNxn
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same here

0 Likes