Original topic:

How to record to Stick USB or HDD?

(Topic created: a month ago)
nash123456
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello

I have a QN55LS03DDFXZA. Can I attach a USB Stick or HDD to record live tv, like DVR? And if so which menu do I go to to record and which menu to watch the recorded content? I’ve been on chat with support and they’re absolutely useless. Thanks. 

7 Replies
nash123456
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Edit: support first said recording is possible if I have Fire stick which made no sense at all, so I got someone else online and they said it’s not possible to record. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Yeah, as far as I know, you have to purchase a separate DVR to record live tv

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

nash123456
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you. Any ones that you recommend?

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I don't use one but amazon has a bunch and they are a few youtube videos on the subject

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

bill-e
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I did some quick research and I think you need to dive into the internet and perform some in-depth research on this subject. TiVo was the first stand-alone DVR and there are now many others but there are a lot of mixed reviews and some are pretty expensive... not including he storage. 

Here's one that deserves some research

https://www.tivimate.org/en/devices

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
aminenirmo
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

hi ,thanks

0 Likes
aminenirmo
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

check this one is better