Original topic:

Internet browser is not playing videos

(Topic created: 05-11-2024 08:04 AM)
HebaH
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello

My QLD tv suddenly is not playing any kind of videos or streaming. I have tried to unplug it and reset it to the factory setting and still not working. All the other applications are working well and the device care status is good

any help?

thanks

3 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since I've never reset to Factory settings on my TV can yoou tell me if it cleared out the apps from Smart Hub requiring you to manually reinstall or did you restore from a backup.  If you restored from a backup to to App Settings and manually reinstall the browse so that we don't bring back any corrupt data which can happen with a restore from backup. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
HebaH
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi Bill

Thanks for your reply

so the first time i restored from backup and it didnā€™t work. And now i tried again without restoring from backup and the internet browse reinstalled automatically with the same result. Nothing worked with me. Thanks

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

It wouldn't hurt to power cycle your router and any ethernet swithes.  Short of that, I would call Samsung as I've got nothing else... Sorry.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes