Original topic:

Paramount app not working

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 08:57 AM)
user07BRlKAeU2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Has anyone ever really found a solution for Paramount+ not streaming on some models. I have a QN85QN90BAFXA and have had no success with any of the recommendations I have found here in the community or elsewhere online.

pete

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user07BRlKAeU2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Update…did a factory reset as a last resort after the TV software update and now Paramount works…..

View solution in context

5 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Personally, I would love a high-end dumb TV, the apps don't update as often as on a streaming device. Samsung's interface is awful.
user07BRlKAeU2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I just learnt that the Samsung software update doesn’t work very well. Auto update/new TV software was up to date, version 1403….tried USB and downloaded latest version and it updated to v1503….doesn’t help with Paramount problem though.

Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Just use either a Google TV or Fire TV 4k Max steaming device, they are faster apps update more frequently
0 Likes
user07BRlKAeU2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have a Roku which is fine, I was just hoping to have all my favorite apps selectable and working from the Samsung hub.

0 Likes
Solution
user07BRlKAeU2
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Update…did a factory reset as a last resort after the TV software update and now Paramount works…..