Original topic:

Please help

(Topic created: 07-18-2024 02:42 PM)
userObFscIq3Ho
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Anyone know where I can order this sensor and if it's something I can fix myself. TV is not under warranty anymore . I'm not exactly sure what it is but think it has to do with power sensor etc.

3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Your best bet would be to contact Samsung. Even if it's out of warranty, they could probably tell you if it's a user servicible part (doesn't look like it) and let you purchase it or direct you to a service provider who can repair it. Or, you can find a local repair service, get an estimate and decide whether repair or purchase is more practical.

How old is the TV snd how did that happen?
userObFscIq3Ho
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thsanks. About 5  years old. Not sure how it happened. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hey, welcome to the Community!!! My kids would tan my hide if they couldn't watch their shows.

You might be able to find the parts you need by visiting samsungparts.com you can also call them at 800-627-4368

I agree with realaud as well. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location