JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QN32Q60AAFXZA 32" QLED TV - cannot set default input

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
prunyan59
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I just chatted with Samsung support online and they informed me that I cannot select an HDMI input to be the default input when this model of TV is powered on.   I am hoping this is NOT the case, but since I have spent a great deal of timing digging through menus on the TV, I fear it IS the case.     It's quite simple:   When the TV is powered on, I want it to default to using the HDMI 1 input.    How is this not an option?    I hope someone here can assist.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello @prunyan59! Thank you for reaching out! There is no standard way for this to work, but some people have found workarounds that may or may not work, so I cannot guarantee 100% that this will work, but you can try this: Settings, General, Smart Features turn Off Auto Smart Hub, Turn ON Autorun Last App, Turn OFF Autorun Samsung TV Plus. Whatever HDMI input you're on when you turn the TV off, will be what it is on when you turn the tv back on. 

If this does not work then this will not be possible.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello @prunyan59! Thank you for reaching out! There is no standard way for this to work, but some people have found workarounds that may or may not work, so I cannot guarantee 100% that this will work, but you can try this: Settings, General, Smart Features turn Off Auto Smart Hub, Turn ON Autorun Last App, Turn OFF Autorun Samsung TV Plus. Whatever HDMI input you're on when you turn the TV off, will be what it is on when you turn the tv back on. 

If this does not work then this will not be possible.